Hello from Germany

Estado
Not open for further replies.
Welcome mate!

Hope you enjoy the forum and have some fun around here.
Your car looks great running on 20" wheels :wink:

Cheers

PedroR disse:
Welcome mate!

Hope you enjoy the forum and have some fun around here.
Your car looks great running on 20" wheels :wink:

Cheers

Thank you mate :wink:

But i sold them...goodd looking is not everthing...driving those wheels is very strange...there is no more comfort...you have to drive very carefully because every stone is going to be a enemy for those Wheels :cry:

Will see how its gonna be with the 19" RS4 Wheels...

Welcome :)!

It's always nice to have new members, and i'm glad foreign ppl are joining in too!

Hope you like this club, and thanks for the great shoots of your A3 (8P), the car looks fantastic, and i think that even with 19 inch wheels, it will still look very sharp in deed :)!

Have fun!

Wellcome amigo

I must advise you that s-tronic is not the only one with the A3 sportback, and is not the only one who wants to get the S3 grill on his car.

So please don´t forget the other people with sportbacks.

:D :D :D :D

And can i see some photos from the back of you car please, i want to see what you did on that lovely rear.

Many thanks and once again wellcome to this forum, and hopping you enjoy it as much as we do it. :lol:

A3-170 disse:
Wellcome amigo

I must advise you that s-tronic is not the only one with the A3 sportback, and is not the only one who wants to get the S3 grill on his car.

So please don´t forget the other people with sportbacks.

:D :D :D :D

And can i see some photos from the back of you car please, i want to see what you did on that lovely rear.

Many thanks and once again wellcome to this forum, and hopping you enjoy it as much as we do it. :lol:

:lol:

For Sure i dont forget that there are a few more Audi Driver who need S3 Parts!!! Feel free to contact me! Now i know that the Rules say, no selling or something like that befor one Month Membership and min. 30 Posts on this Forum!!! i dont want to brake the rules!!! :wink:

Tomorrow you will get Photos of the Rear!!! But ist nothing special...just teh S-Line Rear Bumper!!! In a few weeks i will built in an S3 Diffusor, but this will be very difficult because it doesnt fit at all!!!! we`ll see... :roll:

hallo jürgen.. es ist gut ein deutschländer habem in diesm forum..
ich hofe das es dir gefelt.. :)

mein deutsch ist nicht mer wie es war.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

viele grüsse!!!

Eng.Mec disse:
hallo jürgen.. es ist gut ein deutschländer habem in diesm forum..
ich hofe das es dir gefelt.. :)

mein deutsch ist nicht mer wie es war.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

viele grüsse!!!

Jürgen sag mir mal.. sind das 19" felgen?? beim orangen audi?? mit 255/35 reifen?? und welgen ET??
danke!!

Vielen Dank für die freundliche begrüßung, bis jetzt gefällt es mir wirklich sehr.

Du schreibst sehr gutes Deutsch.

Ja dass sind die Original 19" RS4 Felgen in 9 x 19 ET29 mit 235/35ZR19. Es muss aber einiges gemacht, wie z.b die Kotflügel verbreitern!

Viele Grüße

Welcome to our very humble audi forum !! :D
you have a great looking ride there, though imho you could remove the S3 badge... I have a sportback in my garage too, and that S3 front looks sick as hell on it ! The rest of the car reveals a lot of taste, its really cool, and could only be better with a slight drop :twisted: :wink:
Congrads and I hope to see you post a lot over here !

Estado
Not open for further replies.
Back