Hello from Germany

Estado
Not open for further replies.
GTi disse:
one of the best i have seen.

but i would prefer all black with the black styling pack ( personal taste ), but your car is really good!

My Next car has to be Black again!!! It will be the new Audi A5!

But this color is very docile! If the Car is dirty, it doesnt look like its dirty...

Here a preview to my Tire Project (just a fake)

Will be done in March or April...

1kg75739.jpg

Damn Jurgen... if i found your outer wheels AWESOME... then wow, this wheel is even better :!:

Luv them wheels... all 5 of them :!:

8)

Welcome Jürgen!!
please feel free to ask anything u need.
we´re all good guys!...and about your rims (the A8 ... R20),wow man,i which i could afford something like that.it's simply perfect for a "Ringe" (that's how we call our AUDI'S) arround here... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

it looks like we ask things to him, not him to us lol :p

btw what's the color of your car? Akoya Silver or Avus Silver? and you are right about beeing dirty, but if the future is good to me i probably will have to choose and i also like the Liquid Blue, besides Black, hard choice :\

GTi disse:
it looks like we ask things to him, not him to us lol :p

btw what's the color of your car? Akoya Silver or Avus Silver? and you are right about beeing dirty, but if the future is good to me i probably will have to choose and i also like the Liquid Blue, besides Black, hard choice :\

:lol:

That seems to be correct...

The color of my car is Akoya Silver...Avus silver is also a very Nice Color but imo the Price for this Color is definitly to much!!!

Black...hm...Black is Black...Black is a very nice Color, i love it...but you have to wash your car twice a week...i hate a dirty looking car...i hate it...and with Black like S-Tronic`s beauty....i would go crazy... :wink: :twisted:

Now i go once a week to wash my car...with a Black car, i would go there twice a week, and i would work just to get money for cleaning my car :lol: :lol:

But Liquid Blue...well...you hav to like it...for me it looks like Baby Blue...i dont no how to say...it doesnt give the Sporty looking to the Sportback...its nice...no discussion...but i would take it...exept with th eS-Line Exterieur Package...then oka...but without the Ex. Package...no way,thats my opinion!!!!

Gr33tz

Jürgen

Estado
Not open for further replies.
Back